Gameforge is now launching the German version of the action-packed online role-playing game
Karlsruhe, December 9th, 2009. Gameforge, the world’s leading independent provider of online games, is opening the gates to the German version of the futuristic fantasy epic CABAL Online. At www.cabal.de, players can now immerse themselves in the breathtaking landscapes of the world “Nevareth” and experience action-packed battles. The extraordinary combination of fantasy and science fiction elements makes CABAL Online a very special gaming experience.
1000 years before what happened now in Nevareth, an ancient secret society – the Cabal – had brought death and destruction to the country. With the help of the seven wise men, the masters of the aethral, the survivors have since struggled to rebuild their country and restore order. Now a sinister conspiracy threatens peace in the new world. Nobody knows who is hiding behind the destructive force that pulls the strings in the dark and threatens to plunge Nevareth into chaos. In this uncertain time, the players are called upon to act as daring heroes to avert the impending disaster.
The game client can be downloaded free of charge from www.cabal.de. In addition, the most important information about the game and impressive impressions from the adventurous world of “Nevareth” can be found here.
– Epic battles: In the war of nations, thousands of heroes face each other several times a day. The massive positions of the opponent are the scene of captivating PvP battles for valuable points and victories.
– Challenging team play events: Together with courageous companions, the players face gigantic hordes of monsters in the Chaos Arena and prove their team strength through tactics and skill.
– Effective comboskills: In the wild turmoil of battle, often only a break can help. Combat skills are strengthened by building combo points and defeat opponents with devastating hits.
– Playful variety: Fantastic landscapes in an impressive variety of details, motivating mini-dungeons and dangerous high-end instances are waiting to be explored by courageous adventurers.
– The ability is decisive: Six different character classes with more than 150 perfectly balanced skills are available for customizing the avatars.
Gameforge is the world’s largest independent provider of browser and client-based online games. The Karlsruhe-based company offers 17 games in over 50 languages, including Metin2, the largest massively multiplayer online game in Europe. The Gameforge portfolio also includes well-known games such as OGame, Ikariam, Gilde1400, 4Story or Gladiatus. The Gameforge portal MMOGAME integrates all Gameforge games into a comprehensive community network. Gameforge has received numerous awards, including the “Entrepreneur of the Year 2008” and the “Technology Pioneer 2009” from the World Economic Forum. ‘Ikariam’ won the German Computer Game Award in 2009 in the “Best Browser Game” category.
More information about the company: www.gameforge.com
More information about the games: www.mmogame.com